Before I got the news that my assigned topic was on SL art, my mind ran a little wild. Here are the six oddest topics I imagined. Any takers for next time?
- Big Brother Second Life. Take a week off from work and live in a virtual house with ten other residents, 24 hours a day. Housemates will include a penis griefer, a Gorean Master, Miss Bling 2008 and Prokofy Nava. Publish a daily diary until you’re voted out or commit virtual suicide.
- Life After Virtual Death. Delete your account and blog about what it feels like to be dead to Second Life.
- SLebrity Shoes. Photo essay on Second Life celebrities and their footwear.
- Sex and the Single Furry. Strap-on a furry avatar form and have intimate relations with at least five different species that you will feature in your post.
- If You Can’t Beat ‘Em Join ‘Em. Apply for a job at Linden Lab and talk your way into an interview. If successful, blog as a Linden about how disappointed you are with the community.
- Media Sluts on Ice. Target the top ten Second Life blogs and see if you can screw your way to coverage. (Why does this sound so familiar?)