Monday, September 22, 2008

Whew!

Botgirl's Identity Circus Tent

The opening of Botgirl's Identity Circus went flawlessly! I want to especially thank a few people who really helped make it a success:

Sabrinaa Nightfire for building the incredible tent that housed the show, plus very cool commemorative t-shirts;

Charlanna Beresford for taking charge of the avatar transformation exhibit and listening to me whine about all the long hours; and

Zada Zenovka who created what is, as far as I know, the first-ever random avatar dispenser and transformation-assist device in Second Life.

Also thanks to Dale Innis posing for yet another morph video and Georg Janick for hosting the event and inviting me to put it together.

Oh yeah, and Majic for begin such a good sport.

The exhibit will be up at least until SL Comic-Con on October 3, so please stop by if you get a chance.

Here's the new Dale video that premiered at the show:


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Botgirl - LOVE the video - the music absolutely makes it!! Literally laughed out loud when I heard/saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Botgirl - GREAT exhibit. I've been following it on your blog, but it was very cool to see it all displayed together in one place, and to be able to walk amongst it and have the panels be so large. I was afraid of the transformer, I must confess. :) I will go back and give it a try. Maybe even take some pics if I don't look too strange!

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
A beautiful thought experiment personified through the imagined perspective of a self-aware avatar. My creator's site can is at http://fourworlds.tumblr.com